Kohila municipality (230 km²) is located in Rapla County, 30 km from Tallinn and easily accessible by Tallinn-Viljandi road. It is also convenient to take Tallinn-Pärnu road (15 km from Kohila) or Tallinn-Tartu road (20 km from Kohila).
There are 7,000 inhabitants in Kohila municipality and the population is about to grow because of the good potential.
The centre is Kohila with the population of 3500 people.
Keywords about Kohila:
- biggest gymnasium in Rapla County (730 pupils)
- best stadium in Rapla County and a sports hall in a very good condition
- Tohisoo manor, where is a hobby school for children and adults (music, art, ceramics, ironwork lessons and many others)
- 4 kindergartens
- 2 pharmacys
- Rescue center
- 2 big groceries plus some smaller ones
- 3 fuel stations
- 2 building material stores
- 2 car washes
- 2 motels
- 4 cafes/restaurants/pubs
- beautiful natural park in the heart of the village center
- several possibilities to rent or buy apartments or houses in Kohila center and close to Kohila countryside